We advise the public to follow the CDC recommendations to protect themselves and others. These measures include:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hand, when coughing or sneezing and discard tissue immediately in a waste container.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. This will help prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- If you are ill stay home and avoid exposing others to your illness. Do contact your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Get a flu shot.
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- Feeling ill? The CDC has a Coronavirus Self Checker to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care. Visit Testing for Covid-19 and click on the Coronavirus Self-Checker to get started.
- For more information, you can visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov.
For current dashboard information please click the appropriate link below, then choose Umatilla County.