Skip to main content
-If you have any questions please call us at (541) 278-6394-
You may obtain a food handlers' card, one of the following ways:

1.  At a Public Health Office:                         

Pendleton Public Health
200 SE 3'd st.
Pendleton, OR 97801
Hermiston Public Health
180 NE 2nd Street, Ste. 23
Hermiston, OR 97838
Heppner Public Health
120 South Main
Heppner, OR 97836
Boardman Public Health
101 Boardman Ave.
Boardman, OR 97818

2.  Online at 

3.  Schedule your private class with an Environmental Health Specialist, if you have 10 or more people.

4.  Be sure to prepare ahead of time and download the Complete Training Manual (pdf) 

Download Instructions:
To Save: Right click the link and Select "Save Target [Link] As..."
To View and Print file: Left click the link and Select "File -- Print" from your browser.