Nurse Family Partnership is a free and voluntary program that provides support for first time pregnant moms in Umatilla and Morrow County. The nurses meet their clients wherever is most convenient for them and schedule appointments that work with their client's schedule. NFP nurses offer support, education, and resources to help moms through pregnancy and for the first 2 years of their child's life. Visits adjust to the client's needs and to the age of your infant/child.
What do we do:
- Help moms have a healthy pregnancy
- Build a support network for mom and baby
- Make homes a safe place for families to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services
- Encourage your child's growth and development
- Find ways to continue education and develop job skills
- Set goals for the future and create a plan to reach them
Who Is Eligible: Any woman who is pregnant with her first child, meets income requirements, and lives within Umatilla or Morrow County is eligible for the program. Moms are encouraged to enroll as early as possible in their pregnancy.
Please follow this link for more Program Information.
How to Refer or Connect with Umatilla-Morrow County Nurse-Family Partnership?
- Medical and public health professionals can fax or email a completed referral form. Email to: email@example.com or fax to 541-278-5433.
- Mothers that want to learn more and enroll themselves can call our office at 541-278-5432.
Following the referral, pregnant women will be screened and assessed for NFP eligibility. If a woman is not eligible for NFP, she will be offered information on other home visiting and supportive services in Umatilla/Morrow County.